Thursday, August 26, 2010

Amherst Maternity Photographer + Copas Family Awaiting Riley

Around the same time I met my husband I also met this amazing girl, Tanya aka T-Dub as I used to call her. About a year ago my good friend met the man of her dreams, Mike and his son Kyle. These three are the definition of what a family should be: devoted, loving, passionate, caring, and understanding. They are now waiting for baby Riley to make an appearance and add even more love into their family. Tanya is due the 30th, so any day we will meet there newest addition! Super excited for the three of you and I can't wait to see lil Riley.
Here are a few of my favorites from their maternity/family session.
Thanks again for having me be a part of this time in your lives. Love you!

















No comments: