Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Asher...is Born! ~ Plover, WI

Here is my new nephew, baby Asher, about two weeks old here! I may be a little biased but what a handsome little guy! We had a great session and has the opportunity to included his sister Eva (who you've probably seen before, Eva the Diva), mom and dad. Here are only a few of my favorites from our session. Can't wait to show you guys the rest!





This one is my favorite!! Just love his striped hat!













These two are great! The feet shot just shows how quickly our little ones grow. Eva turned one in October and Asher is only a few weeks old.

This family photo sums these four up....


....Happy as can be! Thank you for sharing the day with me.
Hope you enjoy your pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe I'm just commenting now! These are so wonderful. What a blessing to have you in our lives. You are truly talented Auntie!