Wednesday, October 15, 2008

DAHM WEDDING...Antigo, WI

Earlier this summer I met with Ben and Amy for engagement photos and this weekend, the Dahm's were married! What an honor to be a part of this couple's special day. The wedding couldn't have gone any better, it was a warm, and sunny, fall day in Wisconsin.
After the ceremony we had an hour to take some fun photos before the reception. It is always a privilege to be a part of a wedding and these two were fantastic! Ben and Amy are so sweet and loving it was hard not to have a good time with them and their bridal party. There was so much energy and excitement, there definitely wasn't a dull moment!










St. John Catholic Church, Antigo, WI






I just love how they used the little pumpkins for the table name tags!

As I found out this weekend, you should never leave home with out it!




Thanks again for having me be a part of your day!

1 comment:

Ms. Noskowiak said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! Just this sample is AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for being a part of our day...we LOVED having you! I can't wait to see more:)